Katie: im in kris av blog withdrawl
hahaha - oops! Sorry Kate - I'll fix that soon. I am so terrible at blogging! I promise I'll get better. Lots of updates since my last post... more to come, including my Philly Tri race report.
At the current moment, I'm sitting here icing my bum and getting packed up and ready to go for the Rocketts Landing Tri in Richmond this weekend. I'm heading down to race as part of the Bike Rack Multisport Team, and I've gotten three other buds to come down with me to race. I'm not sure how I'm feeling - with the crazy hot weather this past week which is expected to continue into the weekend, the race is going to be pretty deadly. The water is apparently 92 degrees - GROSS! Who wants to swim in hot tub water - not me! I also haven't done a whole lot since Philly Tri sooooo... yeah not sure how this will go. Oh well - I'll just enjoy it, and it gives me an excuse to go to Richmond! I've never been... and i've heard good things about it, so what the hell.
I haven't done too much training over the past few weeks.. well I actually became a total lazy a** the two weeks after Philly Tri ... I pretty much swam twice in two weeks, ran.. oo maybe once and biked maybe once. Those two weeks after Philly were pretty worthless! But I enjoyed some beach time over July 4th weekend, as well as spent some QT with KRodg and the fam. And then headed to dewey for running of the bulls with Mich and KCP - it was tons of fun. After realizing that I had rocketts in a few weeks I decided I should get my act together! ha :) so I went to swimming 2-3 times a week and tried to get a few good runs and bikes in. Eh... whatever. I've got the fitness base there so I'm sure I'll be fine.
Once I get my act together I'll get my philly race report and additional postings up. For now, thanks for being patient with me and my blogging. :) Here's hoping I don't melt on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment