Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rainbows and Running

I just returned home from a work trip to Clearwater. When I arrived there yesterday, it was raining and humid and gross. The weather forecast was rain for both days I was there so I forced myself to go out for a run. I had to - I was there - staying right on the beach! The run was actually good - as I had mentioned in my last post - I have barely been in the mood to work out lately. It was nice to get out there.

This morning when I got up, it was beautiful - the clouds are were starting to disappear, and as I walked out on the beach, there was a lovely rainbow!


how pretty!!

Anyway, I'm considering signing up for the Philly Half Marathon in November so that it gives me something to train for and hopefully gives me motivation. My sister is doing it so I can have a morning buddy. Maybe I'll force Face to do the 8k too :) Give him some motivation.

This weekend I head to NH to hang with Face and tonight on the phone he mentioned apple picking on Saturday - yay! I got excited, and am looking forward to seeing him and spending time with him. It's been over a month since we saw each other last... and it's finally here (almost). Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment