Noun. 1. A person who eats and drinks excessively or voraciously. 2. A person with a remarkably great desire or capacity for something. 3. Kristen Avioli
That is correct. I should be listed in the dictionary under the word glutton. I have no control when it comes to eating as you all know. This nifty lil blog was mainly supposed to be about my training, but I believe we all know it has mainly been about the amount of food I consume and the types of food I consume. Last week, as I mentioned in my last blog, I got on the scale at the doc's office and wasn't too pleased with the number I saw. My intention as of Tuesday morning was to eat well, not a lot and lose some lbs. Yeah that hasn't really worked this week.
Since I was in a blah mood over the past week, I needed a lil pick me up last night. Ash Els came over and we made some funfetti cupcakes with yummy rainbow chip frosting and ordered some delicious pizza from a place up the street (good find AE!).
Ash Els had purchased this box o goodness for my housewarming party and we decided last night was a perfect night to be gluttons and eat some cupcakes.
We enjoyed some cupcakes but don't worry I tried not to be toooo much of a glutton and only had 1 1/2 last night, and one today! I sent some home with Ash and brought the rest to my friends this morning when we went biking.
Anywho - a couple weeks ago, my boss decided it would be fun to bring in some goodies to the office. He does this on purpose to pretty much watch me stuff my face. He brings in all these treats and then takes a single bite and expects me and the 3 other people in the office with me to eat the rest. He's the devil. This time around I yelled at him and told him he cannot do this anymore! So to try to keep me from eating the treats (which obvi didn't work) he put this note on the box:
These are the two treats he brought in... the bobka was amazing and I kept sneaking in to the kitchen to take bites because I didn't want anyone to see and thought that might make me feel like I wasn't doing it. HA!! what mental issues I have.
This hot lil number is like a berger cookie but in cake form. It was amazing.
Today, post bike ride, Keri and I stopped by Buzz since we were in the area, and I got a cookie monster cupcake. This includes a chocolate chip cake cupcake, with cookie dough in the middle, and oreo buttercream icing, with a mini oatmeal cookie sandwich on top.
This my friends is only the beginning or shall I say not even the beginning of my gluttony. I realized I didn't even tell you about my Vegas trip in which I was pure glutton... that will glutton part 2... coming who even knows when. Thank goodness I work out is all I can say.





No comments:
Post a Comment