Road impassable between Carmel and Big Sur due to the collapse of a forty foot section of Highway One on March 16th, just north of Bixby Bridge. The Marathon, 21-Miler and Relay will be run on an "out and back" course which will begin at the Marathon finish at Highway One and Rio Road.
What?! Well that stinks!! So my race has now changed... but I still hope it is full of all the pretty sights and scenes the race is known for. I will keep you posted for sure. I guess it's better that this road collapse happened NOW instead of on May 1st as I'm running along it. :) ha
The other update is that I've changed my blog title from Defying Gravity to Food. Fitness.FUN! What are your thoughts? I think we all know that the main thing I talk about is food so I thought it might be best to add that into the title... and then comes fitness... and fun is all the time :) Let me know what you think of the new name.
Speaking of food, I made a delicious meal last night. I sauteed spinach, mushrooms, onions and roasted red peppers (my new thing) and added that to whole wheat pasta with chicken, mixed with goat cheese and mozzarella cheese. I added the cheeses to the pasta right after straining it, so that the heat of the pasta melted the cheeses and made it mmm soo good. Then I added the veggies, then the chicken. It was SO good. No lie. I had some for lunch today, and enough for dinner tonight. SCORE!!
Nice lil night with some delicious dinner, wine and The Office!
A bit too dark to see, but a delicious meal indeed.
I don't have cable set up at my new place yet, so I've started watching The Office from the beginning since I didn't get into it until recently. I'm on season 2. I LOVE the Jim & Pam stuff. So cute. Their wedding episode is what got me hooked - adorable!


No comments:
Post a Comment