Friday, February 4, 2011

I have a food problem....

.... As we all already know. I definitely should probably make this a food blog... but NO! I must concentrate on my training. Wednesday was a good day... mostly. I ate pretty healthy... got my fun run workout in in the morning, and was pretty good about everything all day.

Thursday mornings, I coach TNT out in Virginia, and Gimmy and I have made it our new thing to stop at Buzz (one of the best places on earth) post-swim to enjoy some delicious goodies. One Carmelized Onion & Manchego Scone and cup of Fruit Tea Latte later... I'm ready to go for the day. Ha real healthy breakfast :P The rest of the day I ate healthy... UNTIL I came back from teaching and THIS was sitting at my desk waiting for me:


Damn you Brodsky!!!! This amazing slice of heaven is from Smith & Wollensky's. Chuck and I had this at lunch back in October and November and have been talking about going back for more since then... we haven't. I guess he did... and decided to torture me. I was good though!! I only ate a few bites and saved the rest for Friday :P hahah Ugh it's the devil!! I'm forcing him to eat some with me today.

After work, Amy and I went for a lovely 5 mi run around the mall. It was cold but not bad, and not many people were out, the monuments were all lit up and looking pretty. It was a nice run... and ended with us running up cap hill. Just what I need for my training! :)

Post-run we headed over to 18th Ammendment for some food, drinks and a lil bit o karaoke!! I held back this week... but I did feast on a lovely meal AND pitchers of John Daly were $10 off. I think we all know what that means.....


Jeff joined us, and we all shared laughs, talked about the home buyers market, and of course good ole TNT. Jeff's scheduled to sit on his trainer and BIKE at some biznow event... YESSSSS. I might show up to snag photos to blackmail him. SA weeeeet!!

So now it's Friday.... I woke up this morning and said I'M EATING HEALTHY FROM NOW ON! I have to! Aside from the rest of the choco cake I finish today :) hahaha I'm making changes... maybe... Ahhh F**** I'll keep you all posted.

Oh and here's the delicious coffee cake from the office the other day. So good:


Yum! And just for fun (bc pictures always make blogs more enjoyable) heres a picture of colby, sleeping on the way back to PA last week:


I heart my lil guy... he's the cutest!!! happy friday!

2 comments:

  1. COLBY JACK!!! Haha.. my favorite line is Ahhh F****. Very motivating to see all of the pictures of cake. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm send me some chocolate cake :)

    ReplyDelete