delicious cinnamon-y-ness comes oozing out! haha yesssss.
pre-dig in.. so good. Needless to say Ash and I (mainly me) devoured this in moments.
Over Pres Day weekend, KGB and I signed up for Trapezing. When we signed up for this in January I was already crapping myself thinking of what I would be doing. The day of I was a bit nervous! KGB was even nervous and she had already done it before!!!
We arrived and it was a class of about 8-10 people. I went like 6ish. I was totally freaking out my first round - my entire body was shaking, I was super tense. You climb up this crazy high ladder, which seemed super unstable to me but I know it's locked in. The guy at the top could tell I was freaking out but he calmed me down. They tell you READY (you bend your knees) HEP (you leap!). Someone standing on the ground is shouting directions at you and you're supposed to be listening - HA yea right!! Well def not me on my first jump. I was too busy crapping myself. Somehow I survived the first round...
KGB was next and she was a pro right away of course!
Trapezing was seriously exhilarating - well after I got past all my nerves! My final jump I was supposed to let go of the bar and grab hands of one of the other people!
Did I survive??? Watch and see!
I couldn't figure out how to get it to play in this blog. oops!
Post trapeze, I met up with CFox and Keosha for some crepes before heading home for the weekend. Crepes are sooo good. We shoved our faces and it was delicious. I left DC at like midnight... and arrived home at about 2 AM.
Nat and I planned to swim at about 9 AM. We headed over to the Y and got in a good workout - I felt really good in the pool... and we did .. I don't know mayb 3400?? Is that right Nat? Anyway it was good... we saw my new friend in the pool. Later that day I went to go visit Susan at her new place!! It was great to see my bff from school and she looks great - her place is awesome and she is preggers!! Due in August (maybe on my bday if I'm lucky :P) Yay Suz! Love youuuu.
Saturday night... it was game night out with my new friend - Nat introduced us back in January. I was actually a bit nervous for this, wondering what the point of this was and if it would go anywhere, but whatever.. what did I have to lose. Well I must say it ended up being a really awesome time. Conversation flowed easily, we were joking and having fun, being competitive (obvi!) at the different games we played - shuffle board, darts, deer hunt, etc - sadly I lost every game. LAME! But I came close to winning several times! :) haha. I even broke out my crazy voices throughout the night and he found them comical. I felt like I was totally myself and had a great time. We'll see how/where this goes.
Sunday morning Nat and I got in a 10 mile run around BowTree and EG Park. It was crazy windy but we made it. I met Kater for nachos at Iron hill - I think these are my favorite nachos, and that we must update the nacho blog to include ALL nachos and not just DC-based ones.
Me, Mom & Pops headed over to Nat & Bill's for dinner and post-din I headed on my way back to DC. It was a good weekend back home... not sure when I'll be back yet.


No comments:
Post a Comment