Friday, February 11, 2011

Sunshine & Easter Bunnies

YAY! I left work today at about 515/530 and it was still light out.. and WARM. I'LL TAKE IT! So much fun. This weather makes me happy, and all weekend it's supposed to be warm. This is fantastic. I am SO ready for spring.

But what I'm not ready for yet is Easter Candy. That's right... they have easter candy out already. We haven't even hit Valentine's day yet! Yes I know it's a few days away, but can we at least get through that annoying day before we see easter bunnies all over the place. Shannon picked me up a reese's egg and reese's pieces. I mean... I'll take it! I love the reese's eggs because they're thicker and more full of PB so it's extra delish. But c'mon really?? Easter is wayyy late this year... it's like a week from May (who scheduled that this year?)... so I'm not ready for easter bunnies yet or reese's eggs (though I will glady eat it if you give me one).


ooo tricky tricky upside down!!! 

I heart pb and choc together. I think Stocker's valentine's day gift to me one year was a dozen roses and a bunch of reese cup hearts .. hahah and i thought it was amazing. I have issues...

'tis all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I was also shocked at the Easter candy being out before Valentine's Day even occurred. Also, that's hilarious/awesome - Stocker's gift to you. Apparently, you encourage Reeses sales... perhaps they can sign you on as a brand ambassador?!

    ReplyDelete